Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Your favourite ever player

Dec

I can't remember many players that I have had for over 10 seasons .... But Alaba is in his 12th under me.

Longevity = favourite for that reason.

I tend to do only long term saves (+- 10 seasons for most)

Once my team is complete (takes about 4 seasons to get all the players I want) it hardly ever changes.

Call it visionary ;)

What flabergasted me though, was that I in the end tend to slowly substitute (slowly means over the course of 10-15 seasons) every foreign player for a home grown player, especially while in England. I had every British regen worth mentionning for my Chelsea last year (the one that won me 15 consecutive titles and 6 consecutive champions leagues, 12 in total).

Beckham is still my FMH crush though. (and thanks to the PSG chairman he'll be around for at least 1 more version)

Not sure if this allowed but since it was the same creators just under the cm brand (i think) it has to be Carlos Tevez on CM 01/02 or Martin Palermo on any edition.

But if its strictly FM id have to say Wickham on last years FMH

Is he your main striker in your Porto career? Replaced Martinez? And by the way, did you sign any of the b team loans on the first season? It's a bit silly that they leave at the end of the year.

David Alaba, signed him for Chelsea in 2 separate careers, Real Madrid and he stayed for 15 years, and PSG. He was beastly in all, or maybe Mats Hummels, who I sign every time I can afford him

Drogba for Chelsea Ive played FMH 2009, 2010, 2011 for the PSP and recently got the FM13 for Ipad Mini and Drogba s the best player ever in my games on the PSP he lasted for 7 or 8 seasons on average before retiring Dzeko was amazing on FMH 2011 PSP too but Drogba was the best

Fir me it would be David de gea he turns out to bea good goalkeeper and has potential from day one.

Second would be Wayne Rooney for me he scores about 20 a season :)

I'm a big user of Andriy Yarmolenko. Counts towards work permits, stands up easily to the Prem and plays on either wing.

And when I play long-term, I try to snap up Bruma in the second season.

Daniele Rugani, FMH12 & 13, always one of the first purchases I make if I can afford him, tying him down long-term ASAP.

Why? Cheap as dough, amazing and... He's a Ball Playing Defender!!!!!!!!!!! (I'd put Marc Bartra a close 2nd for FMH13 Feb update)

In past editions, I've always signed Simon Kjær, but this year, I've signed Javier Pastore (who is brilliant). However, I'd say my favourite player on FMH is Steven Gerrard, since I also respect him massively in real life!