Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Ramblings

Saul

rambling (plural ramblings)

1. A long meandering talk with no specific topic or direction.

and...... that is exactly what this thread is for :D

I have a match today but I have a bad cold so my mum probably won't let me go :( in which case I go anyway by myself and walk to shop to get lift (I hope lol)

I had a match yesterday and we had a tough battle with Wayside Celtic eventually winning 4-1. We had a player sent off and so did they.

Hopefully in 2 weeks I will have my tickets for the FAI Cup Final at the Aviva Stadium between Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers :D.

German teacher had a massive go at me today, I'm apparently way below par when it comes to discussing bedrooms

and toilettens? Anyway shes been bitching about me to the french teacher that also happens to despise me about how poorly I'm behaving, so I'm getting dirty looks and what I assume swear words being shouted at me in French/German! <_< Anyway, I enjoyed PE today, and have a week off and no football match this weekend, so its looking up. :)

Taught Crumlin United a footballing lesson this morning. They'd better learn, we've scored 17 against them in two games this year :lol:

Not in a good mood, eaten a full bar of rock on the way home from Blackpool and discovered no toothpaste in the bathroom. Now I'm gonna have to spend all night with rock stuck between my teeth.

After 15mins you couldn't score anymore. I can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing...

That's what she said xD But it means they defended a three goal lead for almost the full game