Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Where art thou?

Franco

Ever found an unknown wonderkid or some mysteriously epic player who has just slipped into the anonymity of lesser leagues and you're wondering what has happened to him?

Someone on here could be able to fill you in.

Well I started this thread because I remembered on FMH09 I had a left back called Rafael Forster, who was great for me in my treble winning side, and when I search google all that comes up is stuff to do with FM09 and I wondered what had happened to him, anybody know?

Verratti seems to be better this year, my FMHi 2010 favorite Felix Kroos joined Werder Bremen. Stops Turan joined Sporting this year, Digne seems to be crap. Another one of my favorites, Sanogo, seems to be better than last year.

I'm not sure, but I've been holidaying for four seasons and Felipe Anderson(Santos), Ciciretti(AS Roma), Juanmi(Malaga), and Jese(R. Madrid) seem to be amazing :) Patrick, Kovacic looks decent, but not as good as Tony

Kovacic is much better this year.

He's still badlaugh.gif

Have to agree with you on this one. Last year he was a beast however this year he hasn't done the business for me yet.

Kovacic is much better this year.

He's still badlaugh.gif

Have to agree with you on this one. Last year he was a beast however this year he hasn't done the business for me yet.

Yet... ;) .