Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Sunny's 4-3-1-2

Sunny

I had to give the offensive type a try and these are the results:

2i9po9c.png

2hxx35u.png

ztbu2q.png

I really like your tactic so far, i will try it a second season to see if i can get the same results 2 years in a row. As you can see one of my Midfielders is my topscorer, it is the one on the CM position so that suprised me a little. Also have i changed one of the Advanced Forward positions to Poacher because i have some poachers walking around.

Nice to see things are working well for you again, I do tweak around with the roles as well if I think it could bring more out of the players I have. I generally have one or two tactics as a basis then I start tweaking it for the team.

Just won the Premier League and the FA Cup with Everton on my first season with only 3 defeats and a nice 4-1 win versus Tottenham using your offensive tactic :)

Oh and by the way is the offensive version meant to have a CM,DLM and a BBM or is it two BBMs. Just want to know that it wasn't a mistake in the screenshot :)

Cool, I was worried that not every team could support two BBMs every week, so I suggested one BBM.

I'm really grateful for the feedback, happy that it's working for so many people. And to think this was actually a random spin-off from another awesome tactic...

Nice one Sunny! I've developed a crazy tactic that I'm testing in the Welsh league... Might post it later ;)

Is it a 4-3-2-1? I hope it's not as same as mine :D

Sunny, what is your 4-3-2-1?

I've been looking for one that works for ages.

If you don't mind posting the tactics and team instructions i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks, Callum

Try it and see.

Ok, I'll give it a go with Crewe in League 2

I'll have to buy one first as their attack force is rubbish with target men

Bought James Spencer from Huddersfield

Edited by lampard80

Another upadte, this tactic is awesome, makes it unfair actually to play the game LOL.

I have won La Liga 4 seasons in a row since started using this tactic.

Out of those 4 years, I won the Champions League 3 years (lost one time to Chelsea)

Sunny you're golden.

Another upadte, this tactic is awesome, makes it unfair actually to play the game LOL.

I have won La Liga 4 seasons in a row since started using this tactic.

Out of those 4 years, I won the Champions League 3 years (lost one time to Chelsea)

Sunny you're golden.

Wow, which team are you? That's pretty impressive :)

It was actually an accident, but it turned out to be amazing after a few tweakslaugh.gif

Another update Sunny, so in my 16/17 Season, I went undefeated in my La Liga - 38 wins out of 38.

I won the Champions League + Spanish Cup also, the European Super Cup and the Club World Championship.

I had 117 points total in la Liga and Cavani scored 41 Goals in la Liga (and a total of 68 overall)

Thanks for this amazing tactic, once again.

Amazing results there :)

I'll be honest with you I never expected this to be this great :P

This tactic is so good, that it made my Malaga save not that fun actually LOL, because I am filthy rich now, have a kick ass squad, and I don't need to buy no one, but that makes me reluctant to join other teams because I won't have the players and/or the money lol.

I had the same problem. What I did was create a rule where I have to sell players over 25 years old. Also, I tried TomKat's One In, One Out, where you have to sell or relsease a player to buy one. This made it more challenging.

You could also have to sell a player if they score more than 30 goals 2 seasons running - e.g. if Neymar scores 34 goals in the first season you buy him and then 32 the season after, you have to sell him. This makes it better as you keep on having to get the right players.

This made it more fun for me

I had the same problem. What I did was create a rule where I have to sell players over 25 years old. Also, I tried TomKat's One In, One Out, where you have to sell or relsease a player to buy one. This made it more challenging.

You could also have to sell a player if they score more than 30 goals 2 seasons running - e.g. if Neymar scores 34 goals in the first season you buy him and then 32 the season after, you have to sell him. This makes it better as you keep on having to get the right players.

This made it more fun for me

Cavani and Neymar have scored way too many goals for me, and I do not want to sell them LOL.

I am so far in the game, that none of the teams have any lineups that resemble what we see today.

I will either switch teams (get a new job) start a new save or give myself these challenges you mentioned .

Been using this tactic on my Arsenal game and its worked very well, currently top of league after 28 games by 2 points but with a game in hand.I've also got to final of League Cup, beating Man Utd in semi's too :)

Oxlade-Chamberlain plays in the AMC role and so far has 12 goals.The only change I've made is to move one of the centre mids to DMC where Song plays.

Brilliant tactics, Thanks Sunny!!

I play a DMC at times as well, that's because I'm too lazy to edit tactics :P But you may lose the superiority in MC(3).

Glad you like itsmile.gif