Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Leaving the Site

United58

Hi guys,

I have thought long and hard about this and I have decided that I am leaving FMHVibe, for good. I threatened to do this a few months ago but the staff talked me out of it. This time it's different. I have lots of different things going on in my life, and FMHVibe is no longer a priority of any kind to me. My guides aren't needed when there's people like Dec and rafa around with theirs. I was putting more and more time into every guide I was making, and I thought, is it worth it? Both my head and heart said no whereas last time my heart told me to stay.

There are some amazing people on here, there's too much to name them all, from the whole staff team of Dec, Ollie, Franco, Jens, rafa, ImABlueToo and the Youth Coaches to regular members like William and others, and they all help to make the site what it is.

I might pop by every now and again to see how things are going, this is a great site you're all on and it's definitely going places, if it hasn't already. I will still be playing FMH, I just won't be on the forums anymore.

My last request Dec is for you to please leave this here so people can say their final goodbyes if they have any.

If anyone wants to contact me please do, my MSN/main email is Patrick_MUFC[at]hotmail.com.

Regards,

Patrick

I've already said it in pm, but I'll say it again

I'll miss you :)

Our Man City guide was the most fun content I've ever done

Only just saw this, but yeh, Paka you'll be missed, agree with Jens, the City guide was the best one ever produced for me just because it was hilarious! Gunna miss us sticking up for eachother with United on topic, Here's to the future, the future being Ravel Pogba and Ryan. :')

Cya Mate.

Good bye Patrick you will be sorely missed. I hope you do well in your future endeavors and it has been a pleasure to have known you :)