Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic FIFA 12 Careers

rayjayokocha

Am now in my second season at Barca and i have definately made the team my own. My new summer additions of Shaqiri, Redmond, Lucas (Rodiguez?? Sao Paulo kid?) and Van Der Wiel will be a huge boost for the coming season.

We agreed a fee with Real Madrid for Ronaldo, but for some reason he wouldn't join, anyway, that money was used to sign Lucas and player sales helped fund the other transfers. We sold Xavi to Spurs, he was able to sell this season so i cashed in whilst i could.

We rejected around 3 bids from Everton for Kyle Walker who has been immense since i bought him last summer.

I have adopted a new formation, ditching my 4-4-2 diamond, i have turned to my FIFA12 online formation, the 5-4-1 diamond, worked well in pre-season, 4-0 wins against Lyon and Lille and a 2-0 win over Sampdoria.

First major test will be against Real Madrid for the Spanish Super Cup. Looking to use the pace of Van Der Wiel and Coentrao to link up with my wingers and AMC.

Exciting season ahead, looking for a sale on Afellay then i'll be looking for another pacey DC to help out Walker.

Am hoping for the title this season and a good run in the CL and hopefully successfully defend the Copa Del Rey :D

Got really excited about it in the beginning, but the transfer system is so clumsy (and it is painfully slow to open any screen) that I gave up.

Yeah the transfers are a bit ridiculous to be fair.

When i was manager of Liverpool, Stoke, Aston Villa and Blackburn all got over. Stoke had a front 6 that frightened 95% of defences. Including Pastore, Jovetic, Benzema and other class players, can't remember the rest.

Its almost as bad as FIFA 09 or 10 when i had David Villa and Everton gave me something crazy like 70-80m for him :lol:

Really can't get into careers find it mega boring. I'd rather play my brothers. Wish they still had the feature where you could import your teams to use, that would make me play to create better teams vs my brothers lol.

I have no brothers hence the career i do :rolleyes: I do love the "Transfer Deadline Day" addition on F12 though, i think its awesome :D

Any recommendations for player buys?

Summer Window Deals

Transfers In:

Nathan Redmond

Shaqiri

Lucas (Rodriguez??)

Van Der Wiel :wub:

Thiago Silva

Kompany ;)

Gareth Bale :wub:

Alexandre Pato

Transfers Out:

Mascherano

Avila

Xavi

Afellay

Sergio Busquets

Lionel Messi :O:( :blink:

Romelu Lukaku :(

I was gutted to have to sell Messi. He told me he wanted to leave and then i was forced by the board to make the deal happen. Bit gutted about selling Lukaku, but he would have been bench warming anyways, and his sale allowed me to sign Pato.

Excited to sale how Bale does, but am baffled about where to play him, i might play Shaqiri MR, Bale ML and use Redmond as a sub and use his pace late in matches.

What do you guys think? Got some big and tough decisions to make :unsure:

Why Lukaku out?

I use a 5-4-1 now and have Doumbia as my main striker. Plus, 37m was a nice fee for him and the money from his sale allowed me to go for other targets.

His attacking position skill was only 81, Pato's is 89 and they have around the same finishing 92/93 just think Pato will be more dangerous.

After 3 years at the Nou Camp, i left Barcelona for Italy where i would manage Inter Milan. I am in my first season as have already had some class wins. I beat top of the table Juventus 2-0 at home to leap above them taking pole position, then a somewhat amazing match.

I was 0-2 down at home to FC Copenhagen with 10 mins left i made 3 subs, Thiago pulled one back on 81 mins, Castaignos equalised on 89 mins and Assaidi won it on 90 mins to complete an amazing comeback.

Took some players from Barcelona with me, Nathan Redmond, Seydou Doumbia and Kyle Walker the main buys youngster Gonzalo Miguel also made the move but won't be a regular first teamer.

Am happy with the team, the pace of Piatti and Redmond out wide causes teams problems, especially when i go all-out attack. Doumbia plays just behind Sigborsson and uses his pace to get behind the defence. Once again, the focus is on pace, and we're bursting with it. When we're playing on the counter, we're extremely dangerous, especially if we can get it out wide quickly.

We should do well this season, i'll update when its done ;)

I started a Huddersfield the other day. I'm really enjoying it but I haven't been playing it recently because of a lack of time available. Rhodes has been a fantastic player for me, 5 in 4 in the league.

Oh right, my Virtual Pro is on like 79, nothing special but has 5* skills :D

Mine starts at Liverpool, but i don't play Virtual Pro mode, hence the low rating.

Nice work Anwars #comeonyoulatics.