Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Sunny's Unemployed Challenge

Sunny

No, not Portsmouth. They were relegated to League 1 :P

I think someone already did a guide on them. Not sure though, they're somehow related to wolves...

I realized that Leicester actually have a fox for their badge...I thought it was a wolf. But the tip was good enoughbiggrin.gif

Leicester? Sunny your walking it ;)

Lower league isn't that hard when you've got amazing tacticslaugh.gif The challenge hasn't even started yet...

Into October, we are currently leaders of the table, with Plymouth and Hull close behind. Plymouth are still unbeatenlaugh.gif

Andy King was the main reason I joined Leicester. He's just amazing. Our strikers have also been doing great too, as well as our regen midfield(there was a sudden burst of regens in August, loads in Torino, Brescia, Almeria), although I mainly play King-Abe-Davidson(Great signing!) for the midfield trio and an attacking midfielder in front of them. Arsenal and Bolton are interested in Dave Nugent, our current top scorer. If they offer enough I might just sell him, as I do have a cheaper replacement(Henry's regen!!!)

The transfers list goes on forever, so rather than typing it, I think I'll take screenshots. I'll also post our financial condition, you'll be surprisedlaugh.gif

Screenshots

Leicester before...

cb7e466d.jpg

...Leicester after! Could have done better, but I wanted better back-ups, so I went semi-crazy with regens

a0ee5a62.jpg

Transfers:

00ba0154.jpg

938ecd5b.jpg

d5ea3406.jpg

fee98d0d.jpg

For those Liverpool fans, they were in the relegation zone for a while(EPL), but I think SAF(Dalglish got sacked in the first season) managed to get them to 13th or something. Arsenal were in mid-table for a while too, and I thought I could have gotten job if Ancelotti got sacked. Back at 6th nowdry.gif

Sunny, the Businessman :D

LOLlaugh.gif I think the main problem with Leicester would be Konchesky, he was on 30K, but I managed to lower it to 26K(He's pretty old now)

Mid-season report coming up!

Mid-season screenshots:

Thrashing

9a6407d2.jpg

League table

716f7e2e.jpg

Top scorers

d126c599.jpg

Assists

c55f289d.jpg

We made it into the 3rd round of the League Cup, until we lost 3-1 against Liverpool. All our hopes are on the FA Cup, and I'm determined to try my best to win it! First match against Stoke, which are now 19th in the Championship.

Arsenal and Bolton are interested in Dave Nugent, our current top scorer.

LOL :lol: In real life he is so bad :/ if he goes to Arsenal, it shows there ambition in the game ;)

LOL :lol: In real life he is so bad :/ if he goes to Arsenal, it shows there ambition in the game ;)

Bolton offered 4.6M for him, and I rejected it as I wanted to wait for Arsenal to bid(assuming that they have more money). They didn't come for him, so I couldn't get Anelka/Henry regens.

I've just finished the season, I'll upload the screenshots and write the report soon.

Season 3: Leicester City

nPower Championship: Winners

FA Cup: Winners

League Cup: 3rd round

Screenshots

Winning Arsenal by 2-1

03b2fec0.jpg

Unbeaten run

c0541def.jpg

Winning the League and FA Cup

f655c1ba.jpg

664fee7b.jpg

d8e6ac33.jpg

Probably my best league table yet - especially goals scored and goal difference

676d5168.jpg

Awards and records

b9aa352d.jpg

ad9c50cb.jpg

1591bf3e.jpg

04aa068f.jpg

The rest...well...THRASHING!

9a6407d2.jpg

439eabac.jpg

3e737be9.jpg

e2f55213.jpg

2d934296.jpg

f84e692d.jpg

0a89f4b0.jpg

bb86a2a0.jpg

13efdcbb.jpg

b9e91cad.jpg

We'll be in the EPL next year...it's gonna be tough, aiming for a mid-table finish, maybe challenge for EURO Cup spot via league. More importantly, I hope I get the Arsenal/United/City/Chelsea jobcool.gif

Holland, Spain, Italy and France were all vacant, but as expected, they appointed their own countrymen. I'd have to prove myself on the international stage with England before I even get a chance with them.

Man City and United were also vacant, but they appointed the more experienced managers of McClaren and Spalletti. I guess I'll have to win the EURO Cup before I get a chance with the big jobs.

There's quite an injury crisis here, all my defensive midfielders are out, so I'll have to play Andy King in the spot for a while, and Abe should be returning soon. It's obvious that I'll need to get more midfielders.

Valencia job available, though I'm quite certain they'll appoint AVB

Finished the season, I might not be able to post an update on this season today though.

Man City managed to finish 6th, or else I might get another shot at the job. Valencia and Napoli are vacant though, so lets see how's my luck todayunsure.gif

Update: Darn, none accepted. Lippi's retired, so I hope I have a chance with Arsenal. If I don't get any jobs this season I'll probably have to win the ECC to further prove myselfmellow.gif

WOOHOO! First job - Arsenalcool.gif

I'm following :)

Just one thing, that may also help you in school, instead of 'Winning a team' you beat a team. So you should say 'Beating Arsenal' :)

Don't worry, some irish people say 'We bet them -_- :lol: loving it though and good luck :).