Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Davis 4132

Davis

DAVIS 4132

THis is my second tactic and my most successful one. It has all the key components of a good tactic such as balance along with good attacking play.

THe formation is a defualt 4132. Ignore my arrows that wont go where i want them to. :

DL DC DC DL

| |

DMC

MC MC MC

| | |

ST ST

The | represent arrows. When you go on to the formation nothing needs to be changed about it.

The Team instructions are:

Emphasis Attacking

Passing Short

Tacking Committed

Pressing Yes

Offside Trap No

Counter Attack No

Men Behind The Ball No

Player Instructions are:

Passing All team

Tackling 2 DC,DR,DL and Dmc Committed The rest Team

Pressing All Yes Except Gk DL DR 2 DC and DMC

Pass to All R/L/C

Set Pieces (A) All forward except GK DL DR

Set Pieces (D) All back except RIGHT MC who is set to NORMAL and 2 SC who are set to FORWARD

Free Role Middle MC YES. Rest NO

Forward Runs DL DR 3 MC DMC and SC All Yes Rest no

Run with ball Same as Forward runs except DMC set to NO

Hold Up Ball All no

Long shots All NO apart from the 3 MC

Through Balls 3 MC Yes Rest No

Cross Ball DR DL the wide CM Rest No

Marking DL,DR 3 MC ZONAL 2DC and DMC MAN the rest NONE

For this tactic to be succesful you will need:

A good DMC:

without him the defence will concede goals so make sure the 1st team choice is good and so is the back-up

Attacking full backs:

YOu will need AShley Cole style players who can both attack and defend.

A great middle CM:

A midfielder with both attaccking and defending capabilities. A Micheal Essien style player Fabregas suits aswell. .

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any queries about it PM me. Also post your results and how you do wiht this. Feedback is appreciated.

Good luck.

Davis :)

This post has been promoted to an article

it looks good to me man,im using fulham,with good requirements like the good DMC and MC as u said,i just have to fin good winger backs,...played 4 games so far.i lost 2 and won 2...i keep u updated,,the attacking is good..

well man its was a really good tactic..i used fulham with this Davis tactic and i finished 6th in the premier league,semi finals of the european cup. it was very good tactic thanks.

Used this in my Rangers career halfway through the season as i was starting to get in consistent results. Lost my first couple games but went on to do really well. Its a good tactic to have if your struggling with your own and the team isnt doing too well. :)

Hello, I just joined this website because I have been looking around it for a few days now so I decided, "What the heck, I'll just join!", so here I am! :P I just started using this tactic with my Arsenal save and my first game, a 4-1 win (albeit it was against Derby...)! Are there any players you recommend for Arsenal?

Hello, I just joined this website because I have been looking around it for a few days now so I decided, "What the heck, I'll just join!", so here I am! :P I just started using this tactic with my Arsenal save and my first game, a 4-1 win (albeit it was against Derby...)! Are there any players you recommend for Arsenal?

Welcome to the forum mate :)

Few cheapgems are Eyal Golasa, Mateo Kovacic (sig), Charlie Austin, Juan Iterbe

Here's a list of players - thanks, Conor ;)

Get a new keeper, too

Thanks Patrick, I have bought Rodwell from the list, Santon from the list also and my friend at school has the game too, and recommended me De Gea! I literally just bought him and immediately, "De Gea is the best goalkeeper at the club"! :lol:

Wow, this tactic works like a charm with Arsenal! Won the English Premier League with 3 games in hand, Liverpool stuck to me for a LONG time but they lost 3 in a row (with me winning in 1 of those losses) so we managed to push forward and grab the trophy! :D