Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Football Manager Handheld 2011 Screenshot Request Thread!

William

Yes Ollie I just thought it would be more organised and easier for the reader :P

But yes, I did use just the English League for this file

Lukaku

2ic8iol.jpg

259x4lc.jpg

Manchester United Info

2akbmyx.jpg

Manchester United Squad

kcxau8.jpg

2iibsp1.jpg

28rej9l.jpg

Bebe, does not exist on the game, and I am using the English league only, this is surprising as he is a well known player.

Hernandez

28l5sp3.jpg

Ben Arfa is on loan at Newcastle on the game and starts with no injury.

b3lc84.jpg

Lukaku I attempted to sign as United just to see and after several bids had a £7 million pound bid accepted and he asked for 27k a week which is reasonable as he is a future star.

As stated above, Bebe is not on the game, and neither is Veratti on the English league only.

A couple features I noticed were the inclusion or rules in the leagues eg. Premier League

25qr6nt.jpg

2ega2dy.jpg

2cqo753.jpg

Also a small feature I noticed is in the player search, where you can now search for players who have unprotected contracts aswell as expiring, expired and no club.

mkveqx.jpg

Oh yeah and here is Gibson :)

33eo104.jpg

Quite a bit added into the game then. Now I defo cant wait to get it...

And would it be so kind if you posted up the Gillingham team please and thank you

If Bebe and Veratti aren't in the game with the default leagues I will make them.

Any chance of seeing Drogba and Neymar's stats + info please, oh and Malouda too? Thanks.

By the way, that unprotected status for contract may mean contract clauses?

Gillingham team

27wyhax.jpg

2lbdnih.jpg

2py2cxv.jpg

When offering one of my players a contract, I did not see any extra clauses, but I did notice a few handy shortcuts, with square clearing the signing on fee, and circle offering to release the player on a free.

jjxkiu.jpg

Nani

15ebvqo.jpg

Malouda

cm98p.jpg

Drogba

2rp9tfo.jpg

Unfortunately another absence, with Neymar not being in the game on the English chosen league.

None of the players who were not present in the only English selected leagues were available in the default leagues either. Just checked.

Bradford City Team

260svg7.jpg

2eaqi9s.jpg

et7j9d.jpg

Also another player missing from both English league only selected and default is Thierry Henry who plays for the New York Red Bulls.

Another small feature I have noticed is you get messages in your inbox as you do with transfer windows, on the opening and closing of loan and free transfer windows. This is a nifty feature they have added.

Another is a more selected inbox, for example I am playing in the Championship so I only receive the Championship player of the month and manager of the month and not for other leagues.

Anytime mate, I really am enjoying the game at the moment. I did not have too high hopes for it when I read the feature list but I understand that the memory limit of the PSP is always going to be a problem and the few small but effective features they have thrown in really just make the game a lot more smoother and realistic.

Playing as Reading FC in the Championship, 5th at the moment on a promotion challenge 6 games in and never felt so much realism in game :)

Any other screenshot requests or questions on the game?

What the hell, I am glad you are enjoying it mate. Hopefully the series will change with the PSP2's release. Can you check if Qatar is a nation please? It will be in Asia I reckon.

Chris Smalling, Antonio Valencia, Dimitar Berbatov, Scholes, Giggs please

also will you go into England loaded only and tell us how many players are there overall? (go into Player Search and have no filters)

'What the hell' ?

Qatar is a nation, but the national team and the two teams from that country have no licensed players unfortunately.

Yeah PSP2 is extremely exciting, 2 analogue stick pictures have been leaked, and it is said to have 360mb or RAM whereas the PSP atm has 32mb.

360mb or RAM is twice that of an Xbox 360

http://www.techdigest.tv/2010/11/psp2_images_hit.html :)