Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Football Manager Handheld 2011 Screenshot Request Thread!

William

Can I have his profile too please mate? He looks ace.

Babacar does too, epic for his age.

Any chance you're going to post in the scouting section soon to s how us who you've found to be amazing?

Can I see Mate Simao stats and price please

Hes at Panathinaikos :D

Mate Simao - Just a link on some info if you need it for him ;)

I was not able to find him in the English all divisions or Belgium all divisions databases, and I also looked at the Panathoniakos team and the Mozambique national team with no luck :(

Can I have his profile too please mate? He looks ace.

Babacar does too, epic for his age.

Any chance you're going to post in the scouting section soon to s how us who you've found to be amazing?

I may do, but the problem is at the moment I am doing a career with Reading in the Championship so wonderkids are not what I am on the look out for. Managed to get some good free transfers at the beginning, would recommend Jay De Merit, Darius Vassell and even Francis Jeffers have all made good impacts for me on frees :)

I may do, but the problem is at the moment I am doing a career with Reading in the Championship so wonderkids are not what I am on the look out for. Managed to get some good free transfers at the beginning, would recommend Jay De Merit, Darius Vassell and even Francis Jeffers have all made good impacts for me on frees :)

You dont have to scout for youngsters you can do anyone to post up in the scouting section young or old ;)

Managed to get some good free transfers at the beginning, would recommend Jay De Merit, Darius Vassell and even Francis Jeffers have all made good impacts for me on frees :)

How are you playing with all the requests :P

Amos

fucpef.jpg

Anderson

30lo2gi.jpg

Chester

24qii2q.jpg

Cleverley

2z888dh.jpg

Diouf

200tsid.jpg

Drinkwater

2447j8p.jpg

James

33z42sm.jpg

King

10mltuc.jpg

Free good Championship transfers (Attackers) :)

Kapo

dwynt5.jpg

Vassell

2jbpqif.jpg

World Cup Star, Thomas Muller, young talented striker, will cost quite a bit however

Muller

zl6flt.jpg

Verhulst is bad, Dec...

He's not worth your money, you can better buy Thibaut Courtois or Bolat...

Seperate thread for each player though please.

Also, Velhurst was a great buy for under £500k last season Jens :).

Does Michael Noone still exist in the English league now that he's moved to Jerez Industrial. Just wondering 'cause he's a life saver for BSP teams >.>

Does Michael Noone still exist in the English league now that he's moved to Jerez Industrial. Just wondering 'cause he's a life saver for BSP teams >.>

No, he doesn't unfortunately.

Muller is available on English only yes :) and unfortunately once again the Germany national team is unregistered.

Just to let you know I have not once had the game crash :) but have had 2 bugs that I have noticed.

My first was during the 2d pitch and a striker ran to the ball and it moved and stayed a few yards from him and it said a goal was scored by him.

The other bug is irritating in swapping positions. When playing a formation eg 4-3-3 for Utd say, and you have Berbatov in the centre, Hernandez on the right, and Rooney on the left, and you wanted to swap positions of Berbatov and Rooney, you would press confirm only to find when viewing positions again, the positions have gone back to what they were.

Muller is available on English only yes :) and unfortunately once again the Germany national team is unregistered.

Just to let you know I have not once had the game crash :)but have had 2 bugs that I have noticed.

My first was during the 2d pitch and a striker ran to the ball and it moved and stayed a few yards from him and it said a goal was scored by him.

The other bug is irritating in swapping positions. When playing a formation eg 4-3-3 for Utd say, and you have Berbatov in the centre, Hernandez on the right, and Rooney on the left, and you wanted to swap positions of Berbatov and Rooney, you would press confirm only to find when viewing positions again, the positions have gone back to what they were.

Ok cheers, Ill pass these onto the SI handheld team.

Could you grab us a screenie of Bradford City team with the default leagues loaded please? i presume the last one was just england?

Thank you Dec :)

Football Manager 2011 will arrive to most people by tomorrow, but I will continue to screenshot tonight and up until the start of 2011, and if after then you need a screenshot after that for a career or scouting thread, members can just send me a private mail requesting a screenshot.

Just to let you know, I lost in the playoff final in my first season :( Just doing transfers on the second :)