Crossing    12   Agression    7   Pace      16

Dribbling   14   Creativity  11   Stamina   14

Heading      8   Decisions   13   Strength  12

Passing     13   Leadership   8

Shooting    12   Movement    12

Tackling    11   Positioning  8

Technique   12   Teamwork     9

Why is he good?

This player can be a bargain for most Championship and below teams because at the beginning of the game you could sign him up for around £50k. Kyel gained me over 35 asists in 45 appearances in all competitions throughout the 2011/12 season with Bradford although his goalscoring isn't exactly fantastic in comparison, he makes up for it in what a winger is made for. Creating goals. I recommend signing him for ANY League Two club, ANY League One club and LOWER Championship clubs. You could even gamble him with a top Championship club or even a Prem club.

I agree with Dec, I don't think League 2 and lower League 1 sides could afford him. Looks good for some Championship and League 1 sides though :)

I agree with Dec, I don't think League 2 and lower League 1 sides could afford him. Looks good for some Championship and League 1 sides though :)

At the current time in my game, even League One clubs would be lucky to get him should an offer come in. He is valued at £500k and has just signed a 5 year deal so it would take a huuuuggggeeee offer for me to part with him ;)

He hit 20 assists in his second championship season after a dismal first season. Now he has bagged 5 out of 4 games in the premiership. Valued at £3m, his attributes may not be best but he makes up for it with his performances on field. It seems he is hitting his prime now at 27 years old.

He hit 20 assists in his second championship season after a dismal first season. Now he has bagged 5 out of 4 games in the premiership. Valued at £3m, his attributes may not be best but he makes up for it with his performances on field. It seems he is hitting his peak now at 27 years old.