Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

We've dropped more points than keepers have dropped crosses this season :( and EPIC FAIL Rooney rumours, he's really pissed off that he's not getting game time, Fergie says he's injured, Rooney says he's not because he wants to play, but when he plays he proves he's injured. The press then put two and two together and make apple

<_<

Tottenham are delivering the goods this season :) fantastic come back against Inter Milan midweek and also holding onto 5th in the table with 4 wins from a possible 8 :) if they can keep up the performances they are definitely going to play a big part this season.

Tottenham are delivering the goods this season :) fantastic come back against Inter Milan midweek and also holding onto 5th in the table with 4 wins from a possible 8 :) if they can keep up the performances they are definitely going to play a big part this season.

Cant really call 3 goals a comeback considering they lost. Out of all the teams in the premier league the ones that are doing well is as followed;

Chelsea

West Brom

Bolton

Blackpool :)

I think for the quality of players they've sold and stuff, Sunderland have done well.

Let's not forget they still have Asamoah Gyan & Darren Bent, two great strikers if you ask me.

To be honest Chelsea clearly will be the biggest threat to beat for the title.

And the only other strong challengers will be Arsenal and Utd but then Utd have been dropping points such as Fulham and Everton. Then City could produce a late surge. Whereas if West Brom keep up there current form they could be a shock

YES!!!!!!!!!! United are level with Chelsea at the top and still the only undefeated side in the league :)

Yeah, but we're playing useless most of the time. Hopefully Wayne will propel us to superstardom :)

I cannot quite believe the poor run of form that we are currently on, and I do not think sacking Carlo Ancelotti will help. It's ridiculous when you think of how great we were at the start of the season.

Reading now won 7 in a row! Bring on the promotion charge, just renewed my season ticket for £100 with the chance of PL football

URZZZ!!

Reading now won 7 in a row! Bring on the promotion charge, just renewed my season ticket for £100 with the chance of PL football

URZZZ!!

One words. Shane Long.

:P

Treble's well on now, but don't know how we'd beat Barca tbh :unsure:

Schalke are just legendary atm i mean 7-2 in aggregate to them against inter the champions but then again tottenham beat inter too so it can't be hard i suppose and yeah barcelona will tear man utd to pieces if they both face each other

Arsenal Schalke beat Inter 7-3 on aggro ;) and I doubt Utd would make it past Schalke considering there record against German clubs :P