Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 A Wide 4-3-2-1 By Ashez

Ashez

Once again I'm sharing with you another one of my tactics, the main reason for posting this is because I'm using it in my latest career which I'll also be posting soon.

*Disclaimer*

I started using this formation a few years into the save so there is some regenerated players being used but once I've finished my current save I'll play and post a fresh save and give you the results.

Time For The Formation:

DSC_1676.jpg

Team Instruction:

Mentality:Attacking

Passing:Direct

Tackling:Normal

Pressing:Yes

Offside Trap:Yes

Counter Attack:No

Men Behind Ball:No

Player Instructions:

Passing:Side MCs short rest team

Tackling:All Team except side MCs which are on Committed and the FC is on Cautious

Pressing:Gk,DCs,FC – No. DR/L,AMR/L – Team. MCs – Yes.

Pass To:All R/L/C

Set Pieces (A):Default

Set Pieces (D):Default

Free Role:All No

Forward Runs:GK,DCs,CCM – No. Everyone else Yes.

Run With Ball:Gk,DCs,MCs – No. Everyone else Yes.

Hold Up Ball:All No except FC

Long Shots:All No except FC

Through Balls:All No except the three MCs

Cross Ball:DR/L and AMR/L Yes the rest No.

Marking:GK,AMR/L None. DL/DR,SCMs – Zonal. Cbs,CCM – Man.

So there you have my newest creation which has been serving me well :)

The Results I Currently Have:

Celtic:

DSC_1659.jpg

DSC_1661.jpg

Real Madrid:

DSC_1675.jpg

DSC_1670.jpg

As I've already said I'll try it out with a team on the first season asap and after that I'll edit the results :)

Cheers for reading :)

Looks good, might try it out :)

Cheers mate, its been solid for me and i've had an impressive 3 seasons after that R.Madrid screen shot. I would post more results now but it would ruin the career i'm planning to post lol

hi,

what if I change the position of CCM to DCM?

Sorry i must have missed this comment some how :S.

In truth i'm unsure because the CCM has been outstanding for me creating and scoring loads of goals although dropping him back could/should make the defence more solid although it could hamper the attack due to having a man less going forward.

In theory it should work fine with some player instruction changes but i haven't personally tested it because so far i'm happy with how its performing but if i ever decided it was struggling one the first changes i'd make would be to drop the CCM back into the DMC position.

Your welcome to test it and report back though :)

January Report:

Played:32

Won:28 - 87.5%

Drawn:2 - 6.2%

Lost:2 - 6.2%

Scored:80 - 2.50 p/m

Conceded: 15 - 0.47 p/m

My losses were Man U and Chelsea away. I'm through my Euros group and into the Carling cup semis :)

End Of Season Review:

Results:

DSC_1684.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1687.jpg

DSC_1688.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

My Profile:

DSC_1690.jpg

My Star Player:

DSC_1693.jpg

I think we can call that a success...What do you guys think?

I was also using it for a England save but I overwrote both files... Clumsy me :(

I think I can remember who I faced...

Tottenham:

Everton 2-1

Sunderland 1-0

England:

Austrailia 3-3

Wales 4-0

I've noticed with LL teams, it's pretty difficult to master, like with Grimsby I had tried 2 other tactics and had to settle on my own. It works for Premiership, Serie A etc. teams, however.

I've noticed with LL teams, it's pretty difficult to master, like with Grimsby I had tried 2 other tactics and had to settle on my own. It works for Premiership, Serie A etc. teams, however.

Who have you tested it with?

Thanks, im playing RMA too, ill try it out!

Good luck mate, keep me informed or start a career in the career section so we can follow :)

Not so sure on results. I won the leagues with all teams, but struggled in Domestic cups. Knockout stages at least of Europe

I haven't tested it much in truth compared to my normal 4321 although its performed amazingly in my two 1000 goal challenges found in the career forum.

I have a feeling though that you'll need to be a big team for it to work but best of luck :)

I haven't tested it much in truth compared to my normal 4321 although its performed amazingly in my two 1000 goal challenges found in the career forum.

I have a feeling though that you'll need to be a big team for it to work but best of luck :)

That's quite a lot of testing :D

That's quite a lot of testing :D

Ok i ment i haven't tested it much using a team which isn't full of super regens ;)