Name: Andre Ayew

Nationality: Ghanaian

Club: OM (Marseille)

Financial:

gallery_1_1_30124.png

Attributes (2011/12):

gallery_1_1_51153.png

Why he's good:

Most have heard of this guy and rightly so. At 21 he has a set of attributes to make Messi jealous as he boasts an impressive 15 shooting and 17 tackling with a variaty of other great attributes to make him a threat in MC - stamina, pace, passing are all above 17. I don't want to blab about him but if you are a top team and can afford him then get him no questions asked. He is simply amazing.

Could he play box to box two games consecutively? So far Lucas Leiva is the only bloke I've managed who can do it.

Due to his fantastic stamina he should be able to no problem.

Just a heads up that nearly all the midfielders I've posted were used as B2B so you could check them out :)

Never had African players before, and I now have eto and drogbas regens, do they go to the cup of nations or does that not happen in the game?

Stupid question, of course they do I've seen the winners announced countless times

You don't lose the players to the teams though. Since the cup is not playable, it's really only a text message about it and nothing more

Had the chance to snap up Ayew on a free in January and decided not to go for him as he wouldn't get regular games, so thought he'd be a waste.

I did buy him on PSP in my 3-6-1 using him as the MC and we was absolutely amazing.

I think he uses the same technology as William, not sure what tech stuff William has though :lol: But they look the exact same in terms of quality. Fine software whatever it is :)