Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Not working...

I have started again, and will start using the save manager when it becomes more stable.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Works like a charm. Thanks Dec! I'll purchase an account next week, once I get my pay. Can you give me a link to information about them (cost, payment method, etc). The only thing I plan on doing with this, is putting Sir Alex to all 1s. My work will then be done. :D

Oh, also what is the max. a club reputation or manager reputation can be?

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Absolutely brilliant. I decided to change Gerrard and Carragher to 19 year olds, that way they'd be at the club longer, right after changing Kenny Dalglish's stats, and making SAF's all 1. :D

Any news on this? (Don't want to sound impatient, just really looking forward to the next version! :D)

Honestly, though, thanks a lot Foss and Dec.

As mentioned we were hoping to release yesterday but we still haven't the fixed the bug which we thought we had. This is currently top priority and going to continue holding v1.2 back in order to make sure you can use the editor.

As mentioned we were hoping to release yesterday but we still haven't the fixed the bug which we thought we had. This is currently top priority and going to continue holding v1.2 back in order to make sure you can use the editor.

Ah okay then. Thanks a lot anyway!

I'll just stick to destroying the world of football in my fake databases. :lol:

Hopefully tonight, we've had great feedback and some new bugs from you guys so thanks for that and with that we have managed to source out most of the problems.

If it isn't tonight then please don't think it isn't coming out but it means something needs a review in order to refix and we will be working on that. The important thing for v1.2 is getting a good, working editor out and we won't rush this.

Hey this might be late but when I change the stadium capacity on the save editor to like Liverpool 65000 but in the game when I check the information of the club it says 45362. Is it a bug or is it my game's problem?

Hello, 1.2 will allow you to change players' clubs but positions will hopefully be in 1.3. Our priority for this one is to get the bugs fixed to make it work.

Thanks so much for the Hard work guys!

However, I also experienced this problem:

I got my save file and backed it up. I edited the save file, and went into the game. as many people had, I had the problem of attribute switch arounds and players in wrong positions.

I don't know what it is either it depends on the teams, leagues, or Country ,but for some clubs I tested: Southampton, Crewe Alexandra, it didnt work. However, I could get the editor working for FC Barcelona and Atl. Bilbao.

(I have tried 2 times for each teams I tested)

Hello, thanks for the feedback. I managed to replicate this after a few tries and also got others' saves in which this occurs. We've managed to source the problem and hopefully fix it.

Hello, thanks for the feedback. I managed to replicate this after a few tries and also got others' saves in which this occurs. We've managed to source the problem and hopefully fix it.

Great! Do you guys have a roadmap of everything you plan to implement in the editor? Or are you just taking things as they come?

Thanks for the hard work. :cool:

Kind of a bit of both. We discuss what we want in as well as bug fixes but take each one as they come as for example at the moment we've released updates with priority being fixing the major bugs to make it workable where as in the future we hope to release updates which implement a fair bit of stuff and this takes longer to do.

You cannot swap players to clubs on v1.1. That's coming soon.

To change your budget simply go into your club and change finances to rich, you cannot actually change budgets by money.

Any news on when 1.2 will be out? Obviously don't want to rush you as would rather it had no bugs than out sooner, just wondering :)

No worries, Id downloaded Fmh 2012 :blink: and tried to load the save in the editor, i was having a stupid moment haha, however, i copied my save to my pc, edited it, then put back across to my ipod, and player atributes are still the same