Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Total iphone newbie here - when I extract onto my pc and then are prompted to load my file - nothing shows up in the iphone to load onto my pc!

Can I only do this if jailbroken the iphone?

Thanks!

Hello, you need to go onto your iPhone via your iTunes then go into the apps sub menu on your device and save the save game onto your computer, then load it.

No, I was wondering as we haven't tested with jailbroken devices.

i didnt know you could take it off itunes :L and ive been doing it through WinSCP using a jailbroken device, basically whats happening, is that im changinf attributes and not all are changing, but i guess this is due to it being quite new yeah?

whats not changing on all the ones ive changed is

crossing

dribbling

passing

shooting

creativity

movement

positioning

Hey Dec you might already be working on it but i felt i just had to post this. In my Cardiff save I just changed my club(cardiff) away jersey colour and stadium capacity and then when i tried out the save it had a lot of player changes like Ronaldo becoming a left back, Cavani became a keeper, Bellamy and rodriguez became the best liverpool player and Kuyt became a keeper.

Hello, you need to go onto your iPhone via your iTunes then go into the apps sub menu on your device and save the save game onto your computer, then load it.

Dec,

Everything works great. Got a question though, when I go to change the colors for the Club. I'm AS Monaco, so they're white/red and I changed it to red/gold. I go to load my changes and the colors are transparent. Ex. it's got the grass look and the red. Let me know if you want me to send the file to you. I've turned my phone off/on. Thanks.

The only bug(s) I have found for me so far is that some players' stat on the editor are higher than they were on my saved games (Messi had a few stats that are 22). I thought this bug has been fixed according to the replies on the forum?

I love the editor so far. Keep up the great work! My goal was trying to view some of the hidden stats, and have not edited anything yet. If I found any other bugs when I start editing I will let you know.

Also, if it helps, I am using a jailbroken device and getting the save files through a program (IPhoneFolder) that lets you view the phone's contents. I don't know if that would affect the stats however.

USC - Hi, this was noted we are working on a fix.

Raun - That is due to training algorithms that are complex. These are the base stats.

As for the 22 thing I would like the save game to investigate that though.

Thanks for the feedback guys :).

USC - Hi, this was noted we are working on a fix.

Raun - That is due to training algorithms that are complex. These are the base stats.

As for the 22 thing I would like the save game to investigate that though.

Thanks for the feedback guys :).

I forgot to mention this.. the version of FMH12 I am playing on is not the latest one from the software developer. Would that have made a difference?

Also, on another save I found an attribute went up to 23 and 24. Do you want that save also?

Raun

It is always recommend as you get more fixes and features with the updates yet the editor should work fine on all of them.

I will look at your save then see if I need the others, thanks.

hi all

i have just tried the editor for the first time by making a players stats 20 but when i checked the save only some of the attributes were 20.any ideas

also what else can i do with the editor apart from changing players

btw thanks for making it

Making a player all 20 won't work at all simply because of CA/PA which relates to attributes so a player has a controlled growth. Also there is a training algorithm which works and we show the "base" attributes.

The editor can currently edit many things for players, managers and clubs.

Any idea when the latest update will be out?

Not to rush you or anything, because I'd rather you take your time and fix all the bugs than rush it I'm just really looking forward to it.

It would appear that any change I did with my team, be it team color, attendence, or reputation, it would reshuffle the names of the players and their stats. I would sort players by potential abilities, and Messi would always be top. But instead of "Messi", the name and team of the person that should be in the "Messi" slot would changed to someone I don't know. Seems to affect about half the players, and the other half aren't affected for some reason.

Basically, the names of all the players on my team are still the same, but some their "core", or the stats they carry, have been switched with some other player.

These changes would only show up after I load up the file again, either in game or through the save editor.

Am I not using the editor correctly?

Hope this information help. Thanks.

Raun

Hello, I've covered this several times that we are working on it and it is a bug. We realise the problem now but thanks for the feedback (someone beat you to it but it would have been very helpful).

Thanks,

Dec

Not all but a core batch it does. It managed to slip through our grasp for a while before we actually got hold of the bug as it seemed like whenever we loaded the save that it worked fine or that the one we patched to release 1.1 was working correctly.

For som e reason the editor has changed the positions of the players I have editored. Fo/r example I'm managing West Ham, I editored Cartlon Cole CA up 5, changed him from SC to DC??? any ideas anyone

Hyde - Yes but both of us have been really busy (I have had 7 1000-3000 word assignments in the past 3 weeks).

Daveo - We have logged this error thanks. Please read other responses.