AC Milan

Apoel

Bayern Munich

Barcelona

Benfica

Marseille

Chelsea/Napoli

Real Madrid/CSKA Moscow

Realistically if we (Chelsea) go through I'd want Benfica or Marseille. I think the teams to avoid are Apoel, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

The thing about Apoel is no one knows much about them and any team who plays them will set up not knowing how to apporach the match. Lyon were complacent in both their matches and Apoel played out of their skins both defending and attacking and showed real gut to get through the tie.

The problem is the same as Manchester United against Basel, they went there and underestimated them and they lost. Sometimes the underdogs are the most dangerous teams to play.

I thought it was £800,000 :unsure:

I suppose but when you get this far into the competition your not going to be taking any risks.

I don't know Ben, they're unknown so how are you going to set up against a team you or your players know little about? It is a really hard task to do.

I am not writing them off Ash, just don't think they'd be as hard as Barcelona, an in-form Bayern and Apoel. All the ties are going to be hard but out of them all I'd rather have Benfica or Marseille as I believe we can go there and get a positive result.

Yeah i see what your saying but i thought that in 2006 i think it was n they done us over lol but you'd obviously rather them to Barcelona.

Any opinions on CSKA? Honda ♥

They have a tough task tomorrow, they're well equipped but they need a goal so are doing to try and attack against Real Madrid at their home ground which is dangerous in itself. The fact they're managed by Mourinho who can not only exploit this but can hold onto leads makes it almost impolsive for CSKA Moscow.

I feel the key for them tomorrow is to frustrate Madrid by holding the ball for long periods of time then play concise, key passes to break down their opponents but they cannot over commit else Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema will hit them fast.

We've got Werder Bremen this week, should be tough, but with their best player Claudio Pizarro banned and Arnautovic injured, we shouldn't have a big problem winning at home. And then there's the mighty standlaugh.gif We must win, or Bayern will catch up. They've been strong lately, with Robben back, Robbery(Ribery+Robben) and Gomez are back banging goals like earlier this season.

Just seen that one of Inter's youngsters is on loan at Jens' favourite club, how's Alibec doing at Mechelen, that is if he is even playing regularly?

We're prepared to make a bid for Hiroki Sakai, the talented Japanese right-back from Kashiwa Reysol featured in the CWC and his style has been compared to Piszczek, and would provide decent back-up for him when he is on national duty. Should replace Owomoyela if he's still at Dortmund.

Anyone know scout reports or stuff on him? I'd like to know more about himph34r.gif Nice to see Shinji back in his form before he got injured as welllaugh.gif What happened to Lewandowski/Barrios?

Reading this topic for a while so i decided to post Turkish League news.I support Galatasaray.Yesterday our scouts went to Brazil to search young talents.Like we discovered Franck Ribery at the age 22 from France.I'm waiting for that :) Anyway we got a hard task today,against Trabzonspor in our stadium.We are 6 points above from Fenerbahce.If we win,it will be 9 points :)

Finally, didn't expect it to be after a defeat to Juve but its good news non the less, got the youth manager in as caretaker manager after he's just won that nextgen thing with our Primavera.

I was thinking of doing it but then I'd have to get rid of Zanetti, since you have to get rid of all over 30's right?, and I wouldn't be able to do that :lol: Even though he has said he'll retire at end of the season if people think he's past it, because of the talk of Inter being too old.

Lionel Messi has signed for French second-tier side Angers SCO.

The Cameroon Under-17 international shares his name with Barcelona's three-time world player of the year.

Lionel Messi has signed for French second-tier side Angers SCO.

The Cameroon Under-17 international shares his name with Barcelona's three-time world player of the year.

Wtf? Although, did you ever hear about messis cousin? He got a sick volley that won the league a few months back :) his dream is for them both to play together one day at their boyhood club, newells old boys <3 who doesnt like messi, shame on you :@